home > About this site
- Recommended viewing environment
- Microsoft Internet Explorer,Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox
* Even in the recommended viewing environment it may be the case that some pages are not displayed correctly or some functions may not be available, due to a combination of factors, including the userís terminal, browser and OS settings and plug-ins, etc.
* If webpages do not upload or display correctly when using Internet Explorer, the Compatibility View feature is required.
* Preview versions, beta versions and full browsers on mobile phones are not included in the recommended viewing environment.
* The latest version is recommended.
What is SSL?
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a protocol for encrypting and transmitting information over the Internet. SSL enables the encryption of data for the WWW system or FTP protocol, which are currently in wide use on the Internet, and the safe transmission of personal and other information where privacy is a concern.
Regarding SSL-compatible browsers
If you use Internet Explorer, or any other SSL-compatible browser, you will not need to adjust the settings because SSL is automatically enabled. If you are not using an SSL-compatible browser, you may not be able to access an SSL-secure page or input data. In addition, if you are connected to the Internet behind a firewall or corporate LAN, SSL-based communication may not be possible depending on your firewall configuration.
How to verify SSL-encrypted communication
When establishing SSL-encrypted communication, https://~ rather than http://~ will appear in the address bar and a lock mark should be displayed at the bottom right of your browser screen.
All content (including information, trademarks and logos, and designs) posted on this website belongs to JTB Corp. and is protected by copyright. All rights expressly reserved.
No content whatsoever may be transferred, copied, or reproduced, in whole or in part, in altered or unaltered form without the prior written consent of JTB Corp. except for personal use or as otherwise expressly permitted by law.
While this website is maintained in accordance with the dictates of common sense as adhered to by JTB Corp., the Company makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided on this site.
By accessing this website, the User accepts that neither the Company nor any of its affiliates can be held liable for any loss whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the use of either the information or content included on this website.